UPDATE TRAVEL INFO
CHOOSE WORKSHOPS & OUTING
Use #UMCNational14 as our hashtag for the event
Text "@UMCNational" to #23559 for Live Event Updates!
National Gathering 2014!
Join with Annual Conference Youth and Young Adult staff, key leaders, and practitioners for three days of collaboration, inspiration, and conspiring for goodness! #umcnational14
October 6-9, 2014
513 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
- Please visit Cenacle's Directions Page!
- Accessible from O'Hare and Midway Airports via CTA trains
- Round trip airport shuttles are being organized for participants using O'Hare and Midway airports. Sign up to get a ride for $10 with the form on the right of this page.
- There is Free Parking for up to 30 cars on-site at the Center. This is "first come first serve," so please plan to car pool or use public transit.
* Jurisdictions interested in additional meeting time and housing on Sunday night can contact Bob Raccuglia at Cenacle, (773)528-6300, to set up those details.
$299 for Single Occupancy
$239 for Double Occupancy
$119 for Communters
Price includes accommodations for 3 nights, 9 meals (Monday lunch through Thursday breakfast), plus materials. Wednesday excursions and airport rides are extra.
Young People's Ministries is working to secure church vans and drivers to help you get to and from O'Hare and Midway airports. For $10 a person we'll make sure you have a ride at both ends of the event!
Agencies, ministries and schools are welcome to sponsor UMCNational14. Table & Talk level sponsors ($100) are welcome to have print information available and join us for a meal to gather interested folks to a table for small group discussion. Meal Sponsors ($500) are UMC-related ministries who will be invited to present information and take questions from the whole group during a meal or reception time.