· ROOM & BOARD — Stay at historic Metropolitan United Methodist Church in Detroit, in your own sleeping quarters with your own group. You’ll sleep in bunk rooms.
· VOLUNTEER — Work with Project Partners such as Gleaner’s Food Bank, Michigan Urban Farming Initiative, and Painting Rocks for Peace
· ADULT CHAPERONES — One adult chaperone is required for every eight youth participants. All adult chaperones are required to register themselves.
· REST — Intentional rest “chill” time during the day to recharge our physical batteries, and an early “bunk time” in the evening for journaling.
· REC-TIME— Visit fun parks and sites in Detroit during Rec-Time! Take pictures outside Comerica Park, the Spirit of Detroit, and other fun Detroit landmarks.
· WORSHIP— “Messy Worship” will be provided for young disciples to engage in hands-on worship experiences to spark the mind and enrich the soul!