Welcome to Motown Mission 2015 Staff!
Friends, we are so glad to welcome you as our Motown Mission 2015 Staff. Here you'll find some information to get you started on this missional adventure. Please be sure to complete the "Next Steps" items listed here (on the right) - this is how we will know you've accepted the position. If you have any questions, please call Carl at (313)718-2275 and thanks again for being willing to serve in Detroit with us!
TRAINING: May 26-29
At Lake Louise United Methodist Camp
11037 Thumb Lake Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713
Be making your own plans to get there!
MOVE IN: May 30 - June 3
Fill out this paperwork and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- W4 - Please use an address at which you will be able to receive your W2 form in early 2016,
- Include a scanned copy of your passport
- OR scanned copies of both your drivers license and birth certificate
- OR scanned copies of both your drivers license and Social Security number card.
- * NEW!!!! A copy of your Social Security Card (if you didn't send it with I9 form)
Create a Fundraising Project on REVGO.ORG
- Sign-Up on the site: revgo.org/sign-up
- Then "Create A Project" on the My Account screen
- Set your goal to $2000
- Use the time between now and May 26 to try and complete your crowdfunding goal! Speak at your home church, send email updates on your hopes for the summer, upload pictures to revgo.org at least once a week.
- This group is great for sharing news, dates, documents, and for connecting with your other staff members!